Current Tenants

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I pay rent?

To pay your rent you have the following options:

  • Mail in or drop off your cheque or money order (can also be put through our mail slot)
  • Pay in person via debit card during office hours

In an emergency or in case you are out of town and cannot pay rent in person, you can also send us an E-Transfer. You can find detailed instructions here.

Rent is due on or before the first calendar day of each month, and may be paid by debit, money order, or personal cheque. Feel free to submit a series of post-dated cheques (up to 6 months).

How does my rent get reviewed?

For our tenants receiving subsidy, your rent contribution will be reviewed at least once a year. You will be sent a package in advance which includes information about what documentation is necessary for staff to complete your review. Once the review is completed, a Tenant Rent Report will be mailed to you. Failure to provide documentation in time will result in a 1 Month Notice to End Tenancy and a charge of the approved Economic Rent.

Are pets allowed?

Cats and dogs are allowed at some of our complexes with a pet damage deposit. Please note that all cats and dogs must be spayed or neutered, and that proof is required at time of registration. For all other types of pets, please refer to your Tenancy Agreement or contact the office for more information.

What happens if my rent is late?

Review your Tenancy Agreement to find out if a late fee will be applied. If rent is not received in full by the second of each month, a 10 day Notice to End Tenancy will be served.

When do I need to give notice to move out?

Notice shall be in writing and be given on or before the last day of a calendar month.

Please note that email is not an acceptable form of Notice, as signatures are required.

The tenancy shall end at 1:00 pm on the last calendar day of the month.

How long can my guests stay?

Guests are permitted to stay for 14 days total out of any calendar year.  If you have a friend or family member who is wanting to stay for longer, please submit a written request to the office.

What if my household composition changes?

If you would like to add or remove members of your household from your Tenancy Agreement, please contact the office.  Applications are required for any additional adult occupants (over age 19).

Tenant Services Contacts

Tenant Relations Contacts

Pacifica Housing is making changes to manage your housing better. Going forward, please direct your tenancy questions or concerns directly to the Tenant Services Coordinator assigned to your complex:

Please contact Doug Pepper at dpepper(at) for

  • Briarwood
  • Centre Court
  • Fieldcrest
  • Georgian Apartments
  • Kew Court
  • Medewiwin
  • Millerwood
  • Riverbend
  • Waterview
  • Wilson’s Walk

Please contact Sarah Hull at shull(at) for

  • Alderbrae
  • Bethune Ridge
  • Camas Gardens
  • Hidden Creek
  • Hawthorne Way
  • Meaford Gardens
  • Oak Groave
  • Peartree Terrace
  • Queens Apartments
  • Rivergate
  • The Wing

Please contact Steve Power at spower(at) for

  • Colwood Lakes
  • Clover Place
  • Langham Terrace
  • Larchwood Lane
  • Manchester Corners
  • Oak Park
  • Pacific Court
  • Rudd Park
  • Seawind Corners
  • Tamarack Close
  • The Pacifica
  • Uplands Walk


File an Incident Report

Please complete and submit the following form to report an incident:

Notice to Vacate Form

Please download and print the following form to give Notice to Vacate: