02 Oct Volunteer Posting: Youth Group Assistant
Youth Group Assistant
Pacifica’s Youth Group program aims to nurture improved self-esteem and positive behavioural changes in at-risk children and youth living in Pacifica’s social housing complexes.
The Youth Group Assistant reports to the Youth Group Leader and Program Coordinator. The purpose of the position is to assist Youth Group leaders with activities at one or more of the family housing complexes in the Saanich, Colwood or Langford areas.
The Youth Group Assistant will support a variety of Youth Group leader activities, including:
- Assisting with arts/craft activities
- Outdoor sports or other physical activities
- Helping to facilitate positive discussions within the youth group
- Participating/facilitating games/puzzle activities with the youth group
- Help with set up and clean up of activities and youth group space