Resident Services FAQ

Resident Services FAQs and Forms

How do I pay rent?
To pay your rent as a Pacifica Housing resident, you have the following options:
  • Mail in or drop off your cheque, money order or cash (can also be put through our mail slot) and be sure to include your name, unit number and building name
  • Pay in person via debit card during office hours (between 9:00 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday)
  • Pre-authorized debit payment. Please complete the Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) form and mail or drop off the completed form to Pacifica Housing, 827 Fisgard Street, Victoria, BC V8W 1R9
  • Pay online through the Pacifica Housing Resident portal login, located here

Rent is due on or before the first calendar day of each month, and may be paid by debit, money order, or personal cheque. You can also submit a series of post-dated cheques (up to 6 months) to ensure your rent is paid in full and on time.
How does my rent get reviewed?
For our residents receiving subsidies, your rent contribution will be reviewed at least once a year. You will be sent a package in advance of your review that includes information about what documentation is necessary for staff to complete your assessment. Once completed, a Resident Rent Report will be mailed to you. Failure to provide documentation in time will result in a two month “Notice to End Tenancy” and a charge of the approved Economic Rent.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are welcome within Pacifica Housing's portfolio by application, approval and payment of a pet deposit. Please refer to our Pet Policy for more information.
What happens if my rent is late?
Review your Tenancy Agreement to find out if a late fee will be applied. If rent is not received in full by the second of each month, a 10 day Notice to End Tenancy will be served
When do I need to give notice to move out?
Notice shall be in writing and be given on or before the last day of a calendar month.
Please note that email is not an acceptable form of Notice, as signatures are required.
The tenancy shall end at 1:00 pm on the last calendar day of the month.
How long can my guests stay?
Guests are permitted to stay for 14 days total out of any calendar year. If you have a friend or family member who is wanting to stay for longer, please submit a written request to the office.
What if my household composition changes?
If you would like to add or remove members of your household from your Tenancy Agreement, please contact the office. Applications are required for any additional adult occupants (over age 19).

Resident Services Contacts
Pacifica Housing is making changes to better manage your housing and ensure your home is well maintained.
In order to submit a tenancy related request to resident services, please use the following contact information:

Greater Victoria


Regardless of the method of contact, please provide detailed information including your name, building, unit number and nature of the matter. Whether you send an email or leave a voice message, a ticket is automatically created in our system, which is then queued and tracked.

To submit a complaint please download and submit the Concern or Complaint Form from the link found on this page. * If you require assistance in completing the form please call the Residents Services number for your location.

*Please note that in order for Pacifica Housing to take action regarding a complaint, it must be made in writing and be related to a residential tenancy agreement matter. Examples of Tenancy Related matters include: Matters related to rent payment, a request for referral to the Resident Support Worker, questions about income reviews and submitting a complaint about a violation of a tenancy agreement, such as a violation of the right to quiet enjoyment.

-- Downloads --

Quick Links

Learn about how you can help make a difference.

Make a donation big or small and see the change.