21 Dec - Operational Measures for COVID-19 Prevention
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our highest priority remains the health and safety of our residents, clients, and staff members. In response to the growing COVID-19 cases on the Island, Pacifica Housing will be scaling back our in-person interactions and limiting our office hours and services to scheduled appointments. These changes will remain effective immediately until January 7, 2022. We will re-evaluate the operational measures prior to January 7, 2022.
Please keep in mind the following guidelines we have put in place to support our community over the next few weeks:
• Please note our offices will be closed on December 29th, 30th and 31st.
Payment of Rent
• The Fisgard office is open to accept rent payments between 10-3 with COVID protocols in place
• Maintenance requests will continue and can be sent to:
‣ In Victoria: firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ In Nanaimo: email@example.com
Our maintenance team will schedule a time and will ask you screening questions related to COVID-19, prior to entering your home.
• Move-out inspections and move-ins will continue to occur as needed, with special precautions and screening questions related to COVID-19.
• We will continue to use precautions in all operations to ensure that physical distancing is maintained and that PPE is available.
Other Resident Services Matters
• The Fisgard office will continue to be open to residents by appointment only.
Please call 250-385-2131 to leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will call you to set up an appointment and will ask screening questions related to COVID-19 before your appointment.
Downtown Housing Outreach Resource Services Office
• Please call 250-220-8064 or email email@example.com
to make inquiries or an appointment. Though in-person drop-in is temporarily not available, our team remains ready to provide housing and financial services navigation support.
• Outreach workers will continue to connect regularly with clients in the community and will ask screening questions related to COVID-19 prior to meeting.
• The team remains available to connect for emergency matters.
We continue to be diligent and dedicated to providing quality services to all clients and residents while adhering to all health and safety protocols recommended by health authorities.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
<< Back to News